Curtain Wall/Glass Acetic Silicone Sealant (YBL-8800)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1.85 US $1.55|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- 15 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Product Attribute
- Model NO.: YBL-8800
- Morphology: Paste
- Material: Silicone
- Main Agent Composition: Inorganic Adhesive Material
- Color: Customized
- Specification: 590ml
- HS Code: 3501900000
- Bonding Function: Structural Adhesive
- Application: Construction
- Classification: Room Curing
- Composition: Inorganic Material
- Transport Package: Sausage
- Origin: Shandong, China
1. One component;
2. Fast acid curing, with good elasticity and displacement deformation capacity;
4. Excellent cohesion for super aquarium and glass and most building materials;
5. Excellent resistance to low and high temperature, little performance changes between -10 ºC~120 ºC.
Product typical application:
1, The doors and windows sealing and filling;
2, Sealing and filling application of metal, aluminum alloy doors and windows or the wall of the room;
3, Big Glass, ceramic tile, brick and concrete etc;
4, small appliances; Oil tight wood.
1. Can not be used for structural assembly;
2. Not recommended for continuous flooding;
3. Can not be used for surface will exudes plastic plasticizer or solvent which will cause property damage;
4. Do not contact the reflective coating of mirror;
5. Not recommended for fully sealed space will not completely cured by leaking water vapor;
6. Do not recommend for the interface seal with displacement more than 25%.
Safety instruction in the operation:
1. Placing where children can't reach;
2. Be sure there is adequate ventilation;
3. Don't let the non cured sealant contact the eye, if you do it, rinsing eyes with water instantly;
4. The use of cleaning agents should be in line with the relevant safety standards;
Carefully read the product information, instructions and tips on container before operation.
Construction application method:
1. If one component sealant contact with water vapor in the air will be cured. Operation is simple, is not required stiring before using. Manual or gas dynamic glue gun can be operated;
2. Carefully clean the dust on the surface of the joint, grease and moisture and other contaminants, Make the surface clean and dry with organic solvent;
3. Cover the adjacent surfaces with adhesive tape for consolidation and cleaning;
4. Cut the plastic mouth on the required width. Use glue gun carefully for Making sure that the adhesive is in close contact with the base material. Tear off the tape before surface drying.
Avoid sealing the three surface bonding.
|Surface dry time; (min)||10|
|Surface dry time for working; (min)||6|
|Depth curing rate||1-2mm/day|
|Performance at 25 degrees C, 50% humidity after curing for 7 days|
|Ultimate tensile strength; MPa||≥1.0|
|Elongation limit; %||400|
|Temperature stability; º C||-50~+170|
|Displacement capacity; %||± 12.5|
1.Can u send sample to us ?
Yes, the sample is free.
2.Can you give us private design ?
Yes, we offer OEM service, can making your own brand. As well as the color.
3.What's your guarantee?
4.What's your package?
5.How many days to produce one 20'container?
6.Can we visit factory?
Yes, warmly welcome to visit us at any time.
7.What are the documents we provide ?
Packing list, commercial invoice, CO / FORM E / FORM A , BL according to your requirement.