Marble and Stone Wall Adhesive Silicone Sealant (RS-168)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1.35 US $1.25|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: RS-168
- Morphology: Paste
- Material: Silicone
- Main Agent Composition: Inorganic Adhesive Material
- Promoter Composition: Curing Agent
- Color: Customized
- Specification: 300ml
- HS Code: 3501900000
- Bonding Function: Structural Adhesive
- Application: Construction
- Classification: Room Curing
- Characteristic: Waterproof
- Composition: Inorganic Material
- Transport Package: Cartridge
- Origin: Shandong, China
This Product is one-component room temperature fast curing acetic silicone sealant. The main characteristics are high strength, great coherence, low modulus and low permeability. It has great adhesion to many kinds of construction materials. It is fast curing and permanently flexible, waterproof and outstanding weather resistant.
1. Suitable for doors and windows installation;
2. Suitable for sealing, repairing, glazing and mending of glass;
3. Suitable for sealing of signs and show-case.
1. One-component, room temperature, low modulus acetic silicone sealant; Excellent toughness, high elasticity and easy to use;
2. Excellent weather-ability, durability;
3. Excellent adhesion to most construction materials;
4. Colors include transparent, white, gray and black, or other colors as per customers' requirements.
1. Clean with solvents such as toluene or acetone to keep the substrate surfaces completely clean and dry;
2. Filling out the gaps and edges to ensure two-side binding;
3. Cover outside of joint areas with masking taps before application;
4. For better appearance trim the edges before the sealant solidified;
5. Construct in environment with good ventilation;
6. Keep uncured silicone sealant beyond children's reach. If getting into eyes, wash with running water for several minutes, and then consult a doctor.
1. Unsuitable for concrete, marble, coated glass, copper, lead and material coated with zinc;
2. Unsuitable for oily and soggy surfaces;
3. Unsuitable in stuffy room without ventilation.
|FY Silicone Sealant|
|Performance||Standard||Measured Value||Testing Method|
|Test at 50±5% RH and temperature 23±2 0 C:|
|Density (g/cm 3 )||±0.1||0.968||GB/T13477|
|Tack-Free Time (min)||≤180||8||GB/T13477|
|Elastic recovery (%)||≥80||90||GB/T13477|
|Tensile Modulus (Mpa)||23 0 C||≤0.4||0.35||GB/T13477|
|-20 0 C||≤0.6||0.50|
|Slumpability (mm) vertical||not change shape||not change shape||GB/T 13477|
|Slumpability (mm) horizontal||≤3||0||GB/T 13477|
|Curing Speed (mm/d)||≥2||4.88||GB/T 13477|
|As Cured -After 21 days at 50±5% RH and temperature 23±2 0 C:|
|Hardness (Shore A)||20~60||30||GB/T531|
|Elongation of Rupture (%)||≥100||236||GB/T13477|
|Tensile Strength under Standard Conditions (Mpa)||≥0.4||0.45||GB/T13477|
|Movement Capability (%)||25||25||GB/T13477|
Yes, the sample is free.
2.Can you give us private design ?
Yes, we offer OEM service, can making your own brand.
3.What's your guarantee?
4.What's your package?
5.How many days to produce one 20'container?
6.Can we visit factory?
Yes, warmly welcome to visit us at any time.
7.What are the documents we provide ?
Packing list, commercial invoice, CO / FORM E / FORM A , BL according to your demand.